Evil doesn't worry about being good. -Sheeta Amell to Leliana
- A letter from Duncan sent to the Grey Wardens at Ostagar in 9:30 Dragon
Overview[edit | edit source]
Physical Appearance[edit | edit source]
Here's what Your OC looks like, pal.
- Notes by a Tranquil medical advisor at Kinloch Hold, written in 9:29 Dragon
Personality[edit | edit source]
Here's what Your OC is like, dude.
- An account by Jowan in 9:27 Dragon
Talents and Skills[edit | edit source]
Here's what Your OC is good at, jabroni. Doesn't have to just include killing things, though let's be real, it probably includes killing things.
- A performance report from First Enchanter Irving written to Knight-Commander Greagoir in 9:24 Dragon
- An letter from a Ferelden Merchant, written to his wife in 9:32 Dragon
Biography[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
Here's what happened before the events of the game, son.
- A report from a Templar stationed in Kirkwall to Knight-Commander Greagoir, written in 9:15 Dragon
- An entry from the journal of Irving, the First Enchanter of the Circle of Magi's tower in Ferelden, written in 9:24 Dragon
In-game[edit | edit source]
Here's what happened during the events of Your OC's game, boyo.
- From A Study of the Fifth Blight, by Sister Petrine, Chantry scholar
Post-game[edit | edit source]
Here's what happened after the events of said game, brosef.
- A report written by Sheeta Amell, Warden-Commander of Ferelden, to the First Warden at Weisshaupt Fortress
- Excerpt from a letter from Ariane written to her clan's Keeper around 9:32 Dragon
- A letter from the Hero of Ferelden, Sheeta Amell, written to Inquisitor Nausicaä Lavellan in 9:41 Dragon
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Here's what happened with the companions, yo.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
What else happened, or what else can you tell us about Your OC, bruh? Think of things like likes, dislikes, fears, strengths and weaknesses, etc. This is as close as you'll get to being able to word-vomit about your OC while keeping the article organized and will probably be the longest section. Feel free to add sub-headings as necessary with sub-heading 2:
- A complaint from the head cook at Kinloch Hold written to First Enchanter Irving'
- An entry from the journal of Sheeta Amell, written in 9:26 Dragon
- A secret note written by Cullen Rutherford to Sheeta Amell