Eugenides "Gen" Cadash (born 9:12 Dragon), also known as the Herald of Andraste and the Inquisitor, was a dwarf formerly belonging to the Carta. Eugenides (call him that at your own peril) was a reluctant lyrium smuggler, pushed into a life of crime by his unrepentant criminal family. The sole survivor of the explosion of the Temple of Sacred Ashes, Gen was left with the Anchor and pressed into service, much to his relief, as this gave him an excuse to leave his former life. After the destruction of Haven, he was named the Inquisitor of the reborn Inquisition, a title he gave up in 9:44 Dragon to protect the organization from falling into corruption.
If he is not the Inquisitor, Gen instead uses the chaos of the explosion to fake his death, change his name to Zecush Casterel, and officially join the Inquisition. He is put to work in the library. He can't be happier.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Biography
- 3 Relationships
- 4 Miscellaneous
- 5 Links
- 6 Gallery
Here's what Your OC looks like, pal.
Magic-obsessed. Huge bookworm, thirst for knowledge, surprisingly scholarly mind. Resents being seen only as a carta thug. Good sense of humour, kind, practical. Can get a little too know-it-all.
Talents and Skills
- Killing things. He doesn't really like this.
- Near-encyclopedic knowledge about Thedosian history.
- Huge level of knowledge about magic, although his is a little limited because of lack of access to Circle libraries.
Here's what happened before the events of the game, son.
- Denies being the Herald of Andraste
- Allied with the mages
- Declared Inquisition for Order
- Calliope Hawke sacrificed herself in the Fade, allowing for him and Alistair to escape
- Exiled the Wardens
- Public truce between Celene, Briala, Gaspard
- Let Morrigan drink from the Well of Sorrows
- Saved the Chargers
- Disbanded the Inquisition
- Bull stayed loyal
- Vowed to stop Solas at all costs
Here's what happened after the events of said game, brosef.
As a rule of thumb, they all suck. The Inquisition is his real family.
- Gen was named after the main character of The Queen's Thief book series by Megan Whalen Turner.
- Gen is gay, although he did have a brief flirtation with Scout Harding he put a stop to before it got too far.